Marriage Throwdown : Hey Best Friend, Here Is What I Need
In the last video of the Marriage Throwdown series, Mark and Mackenzie Carter answer a few questions about how to maintain a healthy marriage through planned neglect and prevailing exclusivity.
- Marriage Throwdown : Hey Best Friend, Here Is What I Need
- Marriage Throwdown : Unfreezing A Frozen Heart 2 - Winning Your Spouse
- Marriage Throwdown : Unfreezing A Frozen Heart
- Marriage Throwdown : What To Do When Expectation Doesn’t Meet With Reality
- Marriage Throwdown : Excited to Never Be Here Again
- Marriage Throwdown : A Marriage of ‘Much More’
- Marriage Throwdown : Rock The Life You're Living
- Marriage Throwdown : Teams That Go The Distance
The honeymoon’s over and the fights have begun. Marriage isn’t the blissful happily ever after we’ve often been told about. Marriage is a fight. Men, are you willing to fight to be the godly man that God is calling you to be? Women, are you willing to obey God’s purpose for your life and stop living as a victim? In this series we take a look at what it takes to have a marriage that is greater than we could ever imagine!