God’s dream come true for your life is for you to be a blessing to others, and long-term integrity will compound your impact – at home, at work, and in your community. How’s your integrity level when it comes to your work? Tune in to learn three characteristics of a dream-come-true employee.
- Long-Term Impact
- Dreams Come True : Reassurance In The Midst Of Change
- Dreams Come True : Relational Miracle
- Dreams Come True : Forgiven
- Dreams Come True : Victimized - Healing A Broken Believer
- Dreams Come True : Convicted - Redemption Is Coming
- Dreams Come True : Rewarded
- Dreams Come True : Elevated
- Dreams Come True : Forgotten
- Dreams Come True : Tempted
- Dreams Come True : Hated
Can they really come true? Or are they only the stuff of Hollywood fables and reality show miracles? Dreams are essential to give us hope, to fill our sails, and to help us believe that there is a better tomorrow out there somewhere.
If God has ever put a dream in your heart, then you’ll want to be sure to take this journey with Joseph to the very top. Through his hard-won lessons, you’ll be strengthened to play your part in the most important dream of all: